Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yummy Snack Recipe - Cajun Popcorn!

As my first post back, I figured I would give you a new recipe!  If you know anything about me, you know I really enjoy cooking and I love finding healthy recipes that are cheap and easy to make.  This is a snack recipe that is SUPER easy to make and has gotten rave reviews for everyone that has tried it.  The other good thing is you can make this at your home or work to help curb those cravings!  Make a batch during your midday work slump or curl up on your couch with this tasty treat and a new movie in the DVD player!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  Please note, the recipe below makes 12 servings, so adjust the recipe to fit your snacking needs!

Cajun Popcorn
Makes 12 servings
 
Ingredients

12 cups air popper popcorn
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 Tablespoons of lime juice
4 1/2 teaspoons of Cajun or creole seasoning 

Instructions

Place popcorn in a large bowl and combine butter and lime juice.
Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
Spring seasoning over popcorn and toss to coat.

Nutrition score per serving (approx)
Calories - 71
Fat - 4 grams
Carbs - 25 grams
Protein - 2 grams
Fiber - 2 grams
Sodium - 51 mg

Enjoy!!

E-

No comments:

Post a Comment