Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the very first post of my blog!  As I said in the "About Me" section, Bella Vita means beautiful life in Italian and my goal when training is to help people feel great and lead a much more healthy and beautiful life. 

I'm really excited to get this started since creating a fitness blog is something I've thought about doing ever since I first became a personal trainer.  I wanted to create a place where I can share the knowledge (both fact and crap!) I've learned over the last couple of years.  I plan to cover a variety of topics, from workouts to nutrition, goal setting and everything in between.  I'm hoping through your visits you'll learn a little something and maybe have another place on the web to go when you want to kill some time at work (we all do it!).

Enjoy!!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment